Tuesday 23 September 2014

TYLER PERRY THROWS A STAR-STUDDED BIRTHDAY BASH


Tyler Perry
Stevie Wonder at the piano

The American actor, director, screenwriter, playwright, producer, author, and songwriter, specializing in the gospel genre, Tyler Perry throws himself a star- studded birthday yesterday to celebrate his 45th birthday bash.  While sharing with his fans how his birthday went,he posted  "I had never thrown myself a birthday party, so for my 45th I wanted to do something special.
This is inside the tent where we had a two hour concert. Jennifer Holliday, Desiree Coleman Jackson, Tevin Campbell, Ledisi, Monica, Jazmine Sullivan, Tamia, Mary Mary, LeAnn Rimes, Yolanda Adams, Rachelle Ferrell and Stevie Wonder brought the house down.
It was a night I'll never forget. Thanks to all of them for making this night special for me. My next party will be at 50. Gonna mark it every 5 years. A celebration in thanks to God for my life".
In addition to his birthday celebration, Tyler celebrated with a special gift to young people in need by donating $45,000 to Young People Matter, an Atlanta youth shelter for girls younger than 18.
He also commemorated his milestone birthday with a 45-mile bike ride.

A hearty congratulations to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment